Friday, November 16, 2012

Custom Monogrammed Wood Art


Over the summer one of my closest girlfriends moved close by for a month, I was so excited that I got to spend the summer with her and her babies!  Especially to meet baby Penn.  I made her this gift, knowing how much she loves monograms like me and saw her baby announcement.



I've decided to sell them in my shop after family and friends encouraged me to!  
I think they would be a beautiful piece for any baby, child or adult.
The art piece comes with a hook on the back for hanging, or can stand on it's own to be added on any surface.
I can make them with just one initial, or with the monogram.

size: 7 x 7 x 3/4"


You can buy them here


7 comments:

Rachael said...

It's really sweet! I love it.

carl and em said...

where can i get a whale like that in the first picture??
emilyfillerup@gmail.com

caitlin wilson said...

oh my gosh! i didn't see this! I will send you a pic of it in the nursery, I LOVE IT!!! thank you again...the most thoughtful gift and perfect touch to penn's little corner:)

Shelley Whiting said...

I love how you left the wood as a background. A beautiful and amazing artwork.

Reita Faria said...

♥♥♥♥personalized photo gifts is AMAZING. personalized photo gifts service rocks - easy to communicate with you & fast responses. Shipment via overnight far exceeded my expectations. You were there to follow through to my satisfaction. There are few businesses out there who operate the way you do. I work for a luxury retailer and think we've got the service thing down; but you've totally got personalized photo gifts beat!! Keep doing what you're doing. I will always recommend you, choose your business first & tell everyone I know about personalized photo gifts.♥♥♥♥

CEC said...

Hi, are you still making these! I'd love to get more info if so-- beautiful. Thank you!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Are you still selling the wood monograms? Love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...