Monday, July 9, 2012

Presley's Birthday




Hello!
It has been one long and busy month or so.
Last week we celebrated my Presley's birthday.
We had such a great day doing all things Presley!
I of course had to continue our tradition of waking up to balloons and decor.
This year the horses joined in on the balloon surprise!
And I made her a sparkly gold crown that she actually wanted to wear most the day.


Our day included
chocolate chip pancakes. baking cookies. played with horsies. opening presents. baja for lunch. polka dot nails. party with friends.

I can't believe my girl is four, time really does go too fast.
I couldn't love her more!










8 comments:

CMae said...

Beautiful! How old Presley now?

Erin said...

She is so stink'n cute! Love the pix:)

How Sweet It Is said...

This is adorable! Loved all the pictures!

xo Melissa @aaronandmelissawaldrum.blogspot.com

jacie @ http://jacieland.blogspot.com/ said...

THIS is amazing... seriously. and i lololove that you tied the balloons to horses! awesomeness. you make everything lovely!

xxoo,
j

FOLLOW ME AT WWW.JACIELAND.BLOGSPOT.COM

CMae said...

I re-read the post and missed the little spot that you mentioned she turned 4! sorry for commenting twice! :)

Sanders Family said...

Where is the awesome chandelier from in the dining room? I would live to see a home tour of your parents beautiful home.

Vicki ShoppeGirls said...

What a wonderful day. I am new to your blog and i look forward to reading often.

Vicki
www.shoppegirls.blogspot.com

Chrissi Holt said...

How simple are the balloons but totally stunning and Presley is gorgeous !

www.christianaholt.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...