Friday, July 20, 2012

Ford's Baby Photo Shoot :: Ashlee Raubach Photography


I could not have been happier with how these photos turned out!
(Let me rephrase that, other than my post baby body I could not have been happier...)
Ashlee Raubach's style of photography is so clean, beautiful and crisp.
I love that with her images you can feel the emotion of the people without too much fuss.
It's just what comes out of the camera.

This boy of mine, is dreamier than I had ever imagined! He could not complete our family of four more.
We are all so in love with him.  I fall deeper in love with my children as I see them love each other.  I feel incredibly blessed that they have one another, Ford gets just as excited to see and play with Presley as she does with him.  It is too much!  Love this family of mine, grateful to have them through the thick and thins of life.

Ashlee, I want to thank you again for giving the gift of your talents.  Once again, you have given us images that we will cherish forever.  I am forever grateful for these images!

















21 comments:

Erica said...

Unreal.

Brooke said...

Beautiful photos, beautiful family!

Hope you are well!

xo,
Brooke

Chrissi Holt said...

Your family is so beautiful. You are so blessed :)

Love Chrissi

www.christianaholt.blogspot.com

Brighton said...

you have SUCH a beautiful family. I love your daughter's hair. She is stunning!

xoxo,
brighton
http://www.brightontheday.com

sarah said...

I kind of disagree with you, I think post-baby you are looking absolutely beautiful! These pictures are perfect! I only wish Ashlee was located in South Carolina!

jlee said...

Do you mind sharing the maker of the rug and crib? I absolutely love both (and the whole nursery)!

heronkady said...

I love your blog!
Saving Thousands of People Hundreds of Dollars a month. Join the club today. Just click -> http://www.saversclub.us

Dominique DeLaney said...

Who are you kidding...you look gorgeous!! What beautiful photos of a beautiful family! And loving Ford's nursery as well!!

XoXo,

Dominique @ http://comfycozycouture.blogspot.com

Cristin {Simplified Bee} said...

I love every inch of your nursery! These pix are darling and your fam is beautiful!

So happy I dropped by!

xo,

cristin
Simplified Bee

antjelemoine said...

What a beautiful room & family! Absolutely love the pics! Would you mind sharing the source for the rug?

city said...

.thanks for sharing

Mrs. Pancakes said...

These are just beautiful and natural!

Rachel Lynne said...

These photos are so amazing! I love the last one especially. What a beautiful family!

Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} said...

Congrats on your new little man! He is adorable! I'm new to your blog and I've been stuck browsing for hours. You are one talented and beautiful woman with a lovely home and adorable kids! So glad I found your awesome site :)

Environments dreamers said...

Simply lovely, lovely,lovely...
Besos!!!!!

Katie said...

Beautiful photography. Beautiful family!

Leah Eash said...

Simple and stunning!
XO
Leah

http://www.montanascitygirl.com/

CV Love said...

Amazing!

Jess and Paloma said...

This is the cutest thing ever
please follow us back :)
www.cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk
xxx

Val said...

Precious images.

mikky said...

oh wow these photos are just gorgeous. Bet you had a crazy hard time picking what to frame. Such a beautiful family you have.

:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...