Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Easy Canvas Prints Review


Last year Easy Canvas Prints contacted me about reviewing their product.
I was so excited since I was in the process of researching where to get an old photograph of my Dad blown up for the nursery.
I upgraded mine to a larger size, and picked out the photo.  Remember?
Their website was so easy to use and I loved that you could even make custom sizes.  
I highly recommend using Easy Canvas Prints for your photos!

For a 50% OFF discount, just like their facebook page

photo by Ashlee Raubach

8 comments:

amanda p. said...

I liked their facebook page, but where does the 50% discount show up? amandaandlee@gmail.com ps AWESOME BLOG AND DISCOUNT!! :)

Brooke said...

I love the way the blown-up picture turned out - looks great!

xo,
Brooke

Meg said...

Oh my goodness, i love that! I will have to try it sometime.

-Meg
heylivealittle.blogspot.com

nicole me oh my! said...

amanda p - I emailed them about this and they said, The discount should automatically pop up, but if you leave the page, the discount will remain as a "tab" on our facebook page until you use it up.

The tab is titled: 50% OFF + FREE SHIPPING

Hope that helps!

heather caroline said...

Looks great! Love your nursery, it's been fun following along since I've been working on mine as well.

~Heather
RestlessOasis.blogspot.com

Kera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kera said...

Hello, friend of caitlin's and just found your blog!! I'm absolutely in LOVE with this nursery! I saw the shots on Ashlee's page, and I'm wondering if you could tell me where you got your crib from...Thanks!

fitness said...

Your post really helps me to work easily. Thanks for providing such important information.

I am please to find this opportunity to read a worth reading information.


http://lifecanvas.sg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...