Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Welcome New Sponsor :: Fabulous K


I am excited to announce my newest sponsor, and someone I have been working closely with,
Fabulous K is a freelance graphic designer and lifestyle blogger. 
She just launched my new site, and I love it all!
Fabulous K specializes in blog design, among many other things, and was a pleasure to work with.
The process is easy for her clients!  I simply filled out a questionnaire and form, received a mock up blog back, gave her my input, and then confirmed the final design.  It was so fun and exciting to see my blog come together with a whole new look!

Check out all of Fabulous K's designs here, and her lifestyle blog here


4 comments:

♥ Audrey Crisp said...

It looks AMAZING!! I love it!

brooke field said...

i love your new blog design! it's perfect.

leslie burket. said...

it's beautiful nicole!
love. love. love.
xoxo

Miss Rubio said...

I love it!!! And can sooo use her, my blog needs a little tlc (actually a lot). xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...