Wednesday, April 18, 2012

June Wedding

photo taken by Candice when Robb was running up to tell us all Jess said yes!

My baby brother fell in love with a gorgeous North Carolina girl, with all the southern charm to boot! They recently got engaged.His bride to be is so incredible, we all are so excited to have her a part of our family.
She asked me to help style her California reception this June.
So we are busy at work getting everything ready for a beautiful outdoor reception.
I can't wait to share some of the ideas with all of you over the next couple months.

One of the many inspiration photos for our florals.
We are going with more muted colors, but love this organic loose feel.

3 comments:

Ashly said...

Sorry I am a commenting machine this afternoon. I rarely sit down on my computer and look at blogs anymore. LOVE that flower arrangement, and can't wait wait for the amazing party that you have got going on in the works!

Michelle said...

I am looking foward to seeing your Beautiful work!!!!!! I know it will be Fabulous!

sugarmadison said...

I love the wallpaper in the background too!! where is that from?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...