Friday, March 23, 2012

Welcome New Sponsor :: Alice Lane Home Collection



I am very excited to announce our newest sponsor,
This is one of my absolute favorite stores and design firms!
Alice Lane is located in Orem, Utah designing homes locally and all across the states.
Every time I travel to Utah, which is frequently, I have to stop into their store.
I am always inspired by their work and unique pieces - you MUST check them out!!
Alice Lane is currently having a Spring Sale, run don't walk!


Lucky for us they are hosting a giveaway, Feather Your Nest, through March 29th.
Helping readers to freshen up their homes for Spring.
Click here to enter their giveaway!

Here are just a few of Alice Lane's beautifully designed spaces








You can see many more here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...