Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Have My Eyes On You! Valentine

On Sunday, Presley and I decided to make her valentines.
We took a look in the craft closet, and Presley had to use the "googly eyes"!
So after some brainstorming, this is what we came up with!

I created this in Illustrator,
And then Presley went through and drew each of her friends on the faces.
There was nothing funnier/sweeter than hearing her talk about what color hair they had, if it was long or short, if they had eyelashes, etc.
This simple valentine, was a lot of fun!





Here is how a few turned out



Happy Valentine's Day!
xo

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute! Happy Valentines Day.

indie by heart said...

That's SO lovely.. :> I could make one of those for my little brother. ^^

Have a lovely Valentine's day!

Satu
Indie by Heart

Ashlee Raubach said...

Ohhhh that is so adorable!! How cute is this idea! My kids love googly eyes too :) She is quite the creative little artist!

inredningsvis.se said...

I really like your blog:) Great pics and som much inspration...I wish you a lovely week
LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...