Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One Month

I can't stop thinking about this sweet photo of my boy Ford on his one month that I caught on my phone and thought I'd share.


This boy of mine 
snorts when he's hungry
stares deep into your eyes
loves to sleep day and night
is a dream boat
loves to eat, and is getting chubbier each day
has handsome eyes and a dimpled chin
and is seriously irresistible!
I'm in love, we're all in love at this house.

P.S. Don't forget to enter in the giveaway, winner is announced Wednesday evening!
(Feb 1st)

12 comments:

BohemianHunter said...

I have a 1 year old (Hunter) and it goes so fast and i look back at pictures and can't believe it's him.. Such a beautiful idea with the little age sign next to him.. He is beyond adorable + i love his name.. x

www.bohemianhunter.blogspot.com

Anna White said...

Nicole..he is ever so adorable...how blessed you all are..what a handsome little guy.x

Maxabella said...

He's a peach! x

Ashlee Raubach said...

Oh that boy is just the cutest!! Can't wait to get snap some photos of him :)

Little Miss Southern said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!

Lovin That! said...

He is so adorable!!

Michelle said...

Oh My Goodness he is the cutest lil baby boy!!!!!! I can defiantely see why everyone is so in love with him..... You are so blessed!

Glennie said...

Bless - what a darling ...

AntiqueChase said...

Okay, I know people always say it...but.... cherish all these baby moments... they fly by!!

He is adorable

maggie@tea cozy house said...

hes a cutie, just want to squeeze those little footsies, congratulations!

Kayley said...

He is adorable! And I adore his name:) Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

So, so, so gorgeous.
Oh and I love that he snorts when he's hungry, too cute x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...