Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Handmade Gift :: Fabric Dolls


 I always try and incorporate some handmade gifts at Christmas, but this year with Dan a full time student and a lot of family to celebrate with, I had to get creative!
I decided to make dolls out of left over fabric and felt I had in my supplies.
They turned out totally quirky, but I loved them and couldn't wait for two of my nieces and Presley to open their personalized dolls on Christmas morning.


 Presley's doll is on the right, with the white hair of course!



All tucked away in their boxes ready to be opened.



My niece Jordyn loving her Jordy doll!

8 comments:

s.calder said...

These are seriously cute and something I have been wanting to make for my little girl. Do you think you'll do a DIY with maybe a pattern and tips? :)

Fantastic as always.

Laurie said...

Too sweet. My daughter and I made a travel doll of her for my husband to take with him on business trips. Pop over to my blog and check it out.

sarah marie. said...

i'm obsessed nici!

travelkate said...

So adorable! You should seriously sell them (I know you have a lot of spare time on your hand with a newborn and little girl ;)

Ashlee Raubach said...

Girl you are so dang creative!! Love these dollies!

Linda Leyble said...

Oh how nice are those home made dolls. You know, just the look on your niece's face was so worth doing the project. Seems like she loves it more than anything store bought.

Beautiful work - look forward to reading more of your blog!

Linda

Katie said...

So cute...

ahmet said...

These are seriously cute and something I have been wanting to make for my little girl.
www.turkishgift.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...