Monday, January 23, 2012

DIY Craft Jars


Another one of the gifts I made for Christmas were these animal craft jars.
I saw an image floating around pinterest, and loved them!

Easy Directions:
I bought jars at Container Store
Found plastic animals at Michaels
And used spray paint I had.

First decide which animals are going on which jars based on size.
Then spray paint each animal/lid separately.
I used a combination of crazy glue and my hot glue gun on the feet of the animals.
Place on lids.
Let dry.
Fill jars with size appropriate craft supplies.


Presley was so excited about these jars and loves to "craft" now.
It has been a fun gift that the whole family has used with Presley!

16 comments:

Melaine Thompson said...

those are the cutest things ever!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i love these jars and have been saving jars, and found a tub of animals on clearance at target! i need a few more jars and then will get to work! i plan to sort my daughters beads in them. yours are adorable and now i am even more excited!

caitlin wilson said...

THESE ARE DARLING! Definitely going to put this on my list.

Jenn @ myfabulesslife said...

I'm a fairly new follower, these are AMAZING. I'm definitely going to have to go home and make some of these tonight.

Michelle said...

Wow!!!! These are super cute!!!!!! I so need to do this for my daughter's ever so growing craft items!!!!! Thanks for sharing this!!!!!

Blaise Adkison Interior Design said...

Oh these are precious! What a creative idea and great way to store all of those loose pens and crayons! Thank you for this great post.

Arlene Marie said...

DARLING!

Glennie said...

What a fabulous idea!

lonemor said...

Those are soooo cute. Might have to copy this

Stacy Dickinson said...

Great Idea! Super Cute!

Ashlee Raubach said...

Love this craft!! My kiddos would absolutely adore these! Girl you are so creative :)

Miss Rubio said...

What an absolutely adorable idea. I love it. Thanks for sharing this.

Shannon Baker said...

LOVE these! I'm totally doing that!

girlythings73 said...

Love these, thanks for the idea. I made a set for my kids and posted the pic along with a link to your blog on my Facebook page.

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

I love these! I just found them on Pinterest. I'm featuring them tomorrow on my [so cheap, so easy] series. I'll link back to your original post. Thanks for the great idea!

Marisa Jean said...

Just made these in pink and purple for my daughter's room and I love them, as does she. Thanks for the idea! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...