Monday, December 19, 2011

Our Christmas Cards :: Whimsy Place


I blogged about Whimsy Place here, and wanted to share what the generous girls of 
Whimsy Place created for our family Christmas cards.  
I am so glad that we were able to get a card out this year thanks to Whimsy Place.
I just let her know the basic idea of what I wanted - the wording and the lotus wreath with a D, our family photo, and they sent me this darling card.
I was so pleased with how easy they were to work with and highly recommend Whimsy Place cards!


3 comments:

Katie said...

Love the photo you chose!!

allie said...

i love it and i LOVE that wreath!!! where did you get that beautiful thing????

allie

Blaise Adkison Interior Design said...

This is a beautiful photo! And I love how you are displaying yoru Holiday photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...