Thursday, December 22, 2011

Baby Shower for Baby Ford!


I am so excited to share with you photos from my baby shower! 
I waited to post them since we weren't announcing his name yet.
It was seriously one of the cutest showers I have ever been to - I couldn't believe it was all for me and baby Ford!
My sister in laws, mom and friends threw the shower and everything came together perfectly.
I felt so loved and got spoiled rotten by those I love.
It was the perfect night.

Party graphics created by kidlark
Photography by Kristy Dunning

















13 comments:

Liesel said...

So sweet! Congrats!

Two questions..where is your sweater from and where or where did that gorg whale come from? I love it!

Melissa said...

What a cute cute shower! And love the whale deal you received!

InteriorGroupie said...

What a stylish group of friends! the mom to be looks fabulous and the party looks so great.

simplyvonne said...

cutest baby shower!!!!!!! love all the details!

SaigeWisdom said...

so lovely... are you really the tallest of all your friends or are you wearing heels? PS - love the name.

Michelle said...

Such a Beautiful shower!!!!!

emily said...

you are so darling! love the last photo.

Martha said...

What a darling shower! Congratulations again!

Chrissy said...

Such a gorgeous shower for a gorgeous mama!

ashley kate said...

Quick question...where did you get the oversized Moroni scripture in the first picture?!

Mrs. Ham said...

i'm with ashley kate.... i love that moroni sign!

i'm B. said...

how is it possible that everyone at your shower has such gorgeous hair?! :)

brooke said...

Love all the cute food/beverage signs! Please do share how you made them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...