Friday, November 11, 2011

On A Baby High

 I am on a total baby high!
Last night was my darling shower that my family and friends put on for me and Baby.  I was so overwhelmed with feeling the love!  Many of my dearest gathered to celebrate something I am so excited about, it doesn't get better than that.  I seriously feel so lucky to be surrounded by so many incredible people.  I thought I'd give you all a little sneak peek of some shots of my shower with my iphone.  Every detail was perfection!  Please notice even the pattern of the paper goods matching Baby's crib bedding.  I love it!
I will have more and better photos to share next week from my friend and photog.
I got back late from the shower and Dan and I sat in the nursery going through all the perfect gifts daydreaming of our baby boy.  It is making everything so real and I seriously can not wait until this baby is in his cozy new clothes and in my arms.




Here is a shot from last night at 34+ weeks.  Countdown to Baby is on ....
(And for those of you who have asked, my top is from Anthropologie - the best detail is the black fringe along the bottom that you can't see in this pic.)

Hope you all have a great weekend!
xo!

6 comments:

Urban Nester said...

You are so darling! I pray that I'm half as adorable as you are when I'm pregnant!

xo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

travelkate said...

How adorable! I love the detail of the bedding on everything--can't wait to see more photos!

Alyssa said...

Can't wait to see more photos! You have such cute pregnancy style- I must know where that colorful cardigan came from! Love it!

Jessica said...

Please do tell where your adorable cardi is from!

Barbie said...

Beautiful as always! Congrats on all the fun festivities. So excited for you.

Amy R. said...

So exciting, so sweet, so happy for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...