Monday, November 28, 2011

Feeling Grateful


We had such a lovely holiday weekend spent with family and friends.
Nothing beats the holiday season being surrounded by those you love.

I am grateful for so many things.  These are a few that really stood out over Thanksgiving weekend.

My girl Presley.  Sweet, snuggly, funny, and full of personality.
This baby boy coming any day who we already love so much.
My sweetheart.  He is supportive, loving, and always makes me laugh.
Family.  Near and far, we are so fortunate for those in our life.
Friends.  I have the best friends, feeling very blessed.
Yummy flavors.
Creating things with my hands, making magic out of scraps.
A mother I can call at any time for advice or just to chat.
A father who loves me, and inspires me.
Our house we've made a home.  Beautiful, peaceful, full of laughter, and on a good day clean.
Seasons.  As little as we get here, I love the colder weather at this time of year and the spirit of the holidays it brings.
Opportunity.


What are you thankful for?
Hope you all had a great weekend as well!
Now, bring on Christmas!


17 comments:

Urban Nester said...

Such lovely photos. You and your daughter are identical.

xo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

The Hanlon's said...

You are a gorgeous pregnant woman! I did not look as adorable when I had my two boys. I love you blog

The Locklins said...

Beautiful photos of you and your daughter. You are stunning. I enjoy reading your blog. I am so thankful for my little family as well.

locklins.blogspot.com

About Me said...

me oh my! ;) you must share where you got your sweater/shrug. gorgeous photos. you look wonderful. glad you had a great holiday!

nicole me oh my! said...

@about me, the sweater is from Anthropologie. I love it and it has helped cover up this very pregnant body the last month!

Thank you all for your sweet comments! I am thankful for this blog too :)

Anna White said...

Nicole..just beautiful..and almost resonates with the Post I did about things I was Thankful for. Congrats on baby No 2 you look beautiful..absolutey glowing.

We are expecting baby No 2 also in Feb..another boy and I cannot wait.

Wishing you a wonderful week lovely...and hoping that the remainder of your preganancy is a cosy one ; )

Anna x

Scott & Adie said...

I'm thankful for you and your sweet post!

Love you,
mom

blueeyedblonde said...

Nicole,

I have been a follower for sometime now but have yet to leave you a comment. You look amazing and make it look so effortless! Congrats on the little man! I am looking forward to seeing that handsome face in the weeks to come. Can you please tell me where you got Presley's beautiful bubble skirt I think I am in love!

God Bless,
Morgan

Poppy and Pearl Co. said...

gorgeous pics!! : )

Happiness Is... said...

Those pictures are gorgeous.

nicole me oh my! said...

@blueeyedblonde I got her skirt a couple months ago on sale at crewcuts with the additional 30% off promotion, so my guess is that it's gone. But I'm sure they make the same skirt with different fabrics - check it out!

the waites said...

MEOHMY BEAUTIFUL! I know i always say this but wow you are stunning. CAndice is amazingly talented! Im gonna see if she can edit my recent pics...IM emailing her for a quote:) does she do that?

Nicole said...

Can't get over how cute these pictures are of you and your little girl. Candice is one talented girl!

Swell Girl said...

Nic, I love these pictures too. Can't wait to see your christmas cards. I actually just mentioned you on my photography blog today. Love Pres and all the wonderful things you're thankful for. XoXo!!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

O my, lovely photos! Where are you little girls boots from, I am dying!

Geisslein said...

oh my, these pictures are sooo heart-touching and lovely! greetings from germany, geisslein

Lillie said...

NICOLE, where did you get Presley's boots?! Darling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...