Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Client Guest Room

Wallpaper is going up in my client's house this week and I couldn't be more excited! 
I am literally dying to stop in when it is all finished.  
The room is going to be so dreamy!
The new wallpaper is Giacosa by Designer's Guild.
I love me some Designer's Guild paper.  Their patterns are the perfect mix of vintage and modern lines.
Here is a before pic, and with all the furniture deliveries, etc. it might be a while until there is the reveal,
but I'm hoping I'll leave you wanting more!

BEFORE:

4 comments:

Ashley said...

i lovvvve that wallpaper!!!!! seriously, i need it!

A Pearl In The Making said...

Oh, I hope, I hope that lovely chandelier is staying.

A Lived in Home said...

Gorgeous paper! I can't wait to see progress!

Clementine & Olive said...

I cant wait to see more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...