Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

First, thank you all so much for your input on the family photos!  I am glad to hear that I am not the only one that can't narrow it down - but I can't wait to get one (or a few...) up in Baby's room!

Second, I am probably a sight to see as I work from home today in this 90 degree weather with the AC cranking, a fall soundtrack playing, and one of my favorite fall scents lit.  It will be fall in my world. 

Also, have you seen Zara's recent lookbooks?

Yes please to everything.


 Love.
 Can not wait to dress the little Mister soon.

Those gold sparkled oxfords?!  It't just too much.

And I can't stop thinking about this cozy little setting from my Pinterest, found at Lonnymag.
This is where I want to hang out today.


Have a great day!  
It's almost the weekend and I can't wait - there are so many things I want to get done around the house.
xo

7 comments:

Lindsay R said...

yes, i want everything from zara. looks amazing.

good luck with your house tasks and keep cool,

Lindsay

Tiffany said...

I just ordered and received my first purchases from Zara and I am forever hooked!

That living room and a cup of tea are calling my name... I hope you are feeling well!

lan said...

i'm loving that black /fur jacket - buy not seeing it on the website?? thanks for sharing :)

Pinecone said...

Oooohhh loving the top sweater. Hope you get all of your house stuff done!
Ashlyn

Ridgely's Radar said...

Love Zara! I always find the best things there!

av said...

Love these things - how do you get invited to pinterest?

heather caroline said...

I'm also loving the jacket and not seeing it on the website?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...