Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Major Nesting

Old nursery. Photo by Ashlee Raubach

I am in a major nesting mode.
All weekend we were rearranging all of our existing furniture, making room for Baby.
It was exciting and a little sad to move some of my favorite spaces around, but the good thing is that we are being much smarter about our space.
As soon as the spaces are finished I'll share more of the family of four transformation.
(It's not that exciting, no new purchases were made :)
Farewell to some of my favorite spaces, and welcome a very exciting time in our lives!

My main squeeze setting up my new office.

A couple pictures of the old spaces...


Room 2 Old Office
Above two photos by Ashlee Raubach


Old dresser in Presley's Room
photo by me.

9 comments:

jandjhome said...

Oh, I'm sure it's all going to be gorgeous. I'm sad to see that beautiful nursery changed.

Emily | Recently said...

The pics of your office will always be on my inspiration list. I'm sure whatever you do next will be equally as lovely!

Miss Rubio said...

Oh, change makes me so very sad too. But this is a good change. Cant wait to see photos of the new spaces, i am sure they will be stunning as always. Good luck and have fun. xx

{molly beth} said...

I can't wait to see the new babies room! Being in nesting mode is the best :] Excited for you!

Come follow along at:
alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Ashley Taylor said...

Spotted a picture of your kitchen on Young House Love yesterday. Excited to see baby boy's room!

Lindsay R said...

um these are beautiful! can't wait to see what you come up with!

Lindsay

Whitney said...

I LOVE your office! Where did you get the monogrammed chair cover?! OBSESSED! xx

Luvin' the Hubs said...

Oh Mah WORD! That flowered ottoman??!! Where ever can I find one?! Absolutely gorgeous!

brittany said...

that ottoman with the flowers on it!!! i am in love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...