Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Sneak Peek + Flashback

Here is a little sneak peek of our version of 
Super Girl!
Presley was all over the board last month on what she wanted to be, and then "Super Girl" stuck.
We're not sure where she got this idea, playground friends??
But I love it, and she has been so excited!  
Today was her first time wearing her costume and I could hardly get her to sit still for a pic.

 
 We went with a simple kitty cat costume.

I made a chick costume that I wish she still fit in.
I couldn't get enough of her in this!


10 comments:

simplyvonne said...

did you make the last costume?! i love it!

nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Presutti's said...

Precious costumes!

Urban Nester said...

Beyond adorable!

xo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

OMG these are just precious pictures!
that chicken costume is incredible! did you use feather boas? Beautiful!

Dawn said...

So adorable! I actually made that chicken costume for Tess this year! Ha! Can't wait to see her toddling around in it!

J + M said...

she is THE cutest thing ever, and there is nothing more precious than the chicken costume!

Swell Girl said...

It's perfect. I have loved all her little costumes so far. This one takes the cake. Although that chicken one killed me and all the people who walked by her while trick or treating. Will be seeing you guys this weekend or you have plans with the "D" side?

Jennifer said...

Ok, so all of her costumes are way too cute, but I can't get enough of the chicken either! Too adorable for words!

Geisslein said...

The cat costume-picture is so cute...soooo cute! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...