Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wishes For Baby


Wishes For Baby downloadable PDF can be bought here.

As mentioned, I helped with a baby shower for one of my besties.  I made the garlands mentioned here.
I had seen the idea of "wishes for baby" a while back and had it stored away to use for someone special.  I was so excited to make some for Lisa! 
It was really fun to read some of the guests wishes for Lisa's baby girl.
I know this is something I would love to have for my babes!
You can get sentimental or comical with your remarks, it was a great party idea.


Update:  Some of you have asked how I made these, I created them in Illustrator, then printed and cut them out.  

13 comments:

Swell Girl said...

Too cute. I love this idea. Did you make these yourself?

•Kristin• said...

pinned this! :) you always throw such beautiful parties, this is such a sweet idea! i love your style!

nicole me oh my! said...

@ Swell Girl, yes. I kept them real simple :)

Happiness Is... said...

I love that. Such a cool idea. Did you print those?

Maxabella said...

Such a lovely idea. x

J + M said...

Love this idea, so cute!

Lindsay R said...

so cute! you're an incredibly talented lady.
i hope you don't mind me borrowing your idea.

Between Babies said...

Hi there! I just found your blog on Pinterest, and I love it! I'm your newest follower now and looking forward to much more.

-Nicole
BetweenBabies.com

Jackie said...

can you share the document? they are so cute!

Always "just one of the guys" said...

Yes, could you please share the document? lhendricks13@gmail.com

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

Would you mind sharing the document with me too? Debg@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

KarinB said...

I love the crepe paper flower garland in these photos! Is there a tutorial somewhere?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...