Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Monday


Happy Monday!
We had a great low key weekend.
We welcomed our nephew, the most beautiful baby boy, into the world all weekend long.
Organized (nesting), ate good food, watched football, and enjoyed each other's company.
We actually had a bit of fall weather this weekend!  
Is there anything better than the changing of seasons from summer to fall?


A couple impromptu dance parties of course.
Can you tell she loves to dance?


Enjoyed the flea market with this bombshell above.
We found this beauty of a chair for her place, and I am obsessed!
My body may have fallen apart after our morning of scouring.
This pregnancy has not been easy on my bod, baby boy is big and healthy in there.
And that is all that matters.


Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for the week ahead!

8 comments:

{molly beth} said...

Gorgeous and such blissful photos. Looks like you had a wonderful week!

xo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Swell Girl said...

Nic, did you buy all those jars?? Let's get started on our DIY project!

L.A. in the bay said...

what a beautiful little girl

Lisete Reis said...

Beautiful child!

JLV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

I like the glass bottles. Picked some up at the Salvation Army by my house this weekend an have been using them as bud vases. May I ask what the plan is for those lovelies? Beautiful baby girl, by the way!

Heidi said...

Love that first photo. Momma with her little girl makes my heart melt. And you have me yearning to scour the fleas this weekend!

Coope said...

I love your make up on a first picture! You could make a vlog "How to" about it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...