Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back To School Report

The night before school we ran to the mall to find something special for Presley's first day of school.  I didn't get a thing of my wish list ... maybe one day when the sales hit?
But, we did find about 12 things I was dying over at Zara kids!  We had to narrow that down from 12 to about 2, but I was happy with what we found.

 We paired this darling check dress with Presley's Minnetonka mocs and her Cath Kidston backpack
(the backpack we ordered hasn't come yet!)

I can't believe my girl is off at preschool!  
She loved every minute of it.

13 comments:

Melissa said...

She looks amazing. What a lil trendsetter!

{molly beth} said...

Oh my CUTENESS. She is such a little trendsetter. I love her poses---Darling!

I just posted about high-waisted pants for fall, come stop by!

xoxo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Cait said...

Adorable as always!

Bridget said...

oh my gosh, i love her dress and mocs combo. too much. zara kids is THE BEST.

Emily | Recently said...

Oh my precious! What a little sweetheart! Zara kids could make me go bankrupt...I love it!

Shannon said...

she is adorable and I Love that dress! she is so stylish :)

designchic said...

It doesn't get any cuter than that...she looks adorable!!

RedusRN said...

Adorable! Those mocs make the dress! :) When do we get to see baby brother's nursery??

lilla.u said...

So cute!

Emily Curfew said...

those mocks are the cutest things i've ever seen!! i just had to pick some up today at hannah anderson's.

that presley, sure is stylish. :-)

Bobbi said...

I could not be more in love with her outfit! That dress and little moccasin boots - ahhhhh! <3

{Bobbi}
http://jbwelzel.blogspot.com/

amanda (+ mike and elle) said...

Oh! Just found your blog. Love. Those moccasins? The best! I've had them on my wish list for ages- I think I'm officially sold!!

GaddingGal said...

Such a cute cute outfit!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...