Monday, September 12, 2011

Back To School Daydreams

I know most of you are back in school, but Presley starts her first year of preschool tomorrow.
With no first day of school outfit picked out yet, 
I found myself daydreaming last night what I would put her in if I wasn't worried about a thing and it was cold outside.



1.  Girls Dream Militay Tunic from Crewcuts.  2. Girls Starry Tights from Crewcuts.  3. Boots with Studded Straps from Zara Kids.  4. Polka Dot Neck Scarf from Zara Kids.  5. Felt Flower Headband (this is newborn) from Lou and Lee.  6.  Peach Pink Kanken Mini.  7. Three Quarter Coat from Zara Kids.

Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Sarah Kuhn said...

Cute! I find it is so much harder to find a back to school outfit when it is hot. Im in Florida so it's always hot and having all boys there aren't a whole lot of options. Polos and shorts, polos and shorts- BLAHHHHHH!

Megan said...

I am in LOVE with the clothing you put little Presley in!!!! I love the combinations and how hip she looks. I wish I had the same fashion sense as you so I could put my Little P in the same kinds of things!! :)

Brenda said...

I live in Cali too. My little girls 2 and 4 started school this week. They are still in their summer dresses and they are so active running and playing that their sweaters are never worn. I love the outfits you picked and they would be in my dreams too. I quickly learned I can't put them in cute clothes anymore. Just today, one came home with yogurt and paint all over her dress. That's my girl.

nicole said...

I know it's so true! It is hot as ever here, and everything will come home so dirty. So many stylish pieces out there for tiny tots!

{molly beth} said...

This is adorable and makes me want children right away! I wish that these clothes came in my size [and were the same price]!

Come visit me over at alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Cait said...

This is way too cute. I think I want this outfit for myself :)

Bridget said...

i have the fjall raven backpack (and im no kid) and i love it. took me all over italy. a gem that one is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...