Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ruby Jane Taylor



My dear friend Ani is going through pain I can not imagine.  Her and her family lost their Ruby Jane to a battle with liver failure last week.  Ruby's sweet spirit, story and fight have forever changed me.  Ani's grace and strength through the entire process inspires me to be a better mother and woman.  I wish I could have posted about this earlier in the week but we were in Montana with absolutely no internet connection.  You can read more of the Taylor's story here through Ani's voice.  To help out, there is one more day in the auction fundraiser to help the family with the medical bills, if you have time today please check it out and bid away!  You can also donate here, any dollar amount helps.  There are darling bows and headbands at Bows For Ruby.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I read about this last week and it broke my heart! I saw her story, and see that your friend has her faith to help her through this. Oh, I can't even imagine. Praying for Ruby's family.

creativestreamblog.com said...

im sooo sorry to hear that...what a precious little angel. my thoughts and prayers go out with many x

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

I have been following their story and my heart breaks for them :-( I have tears running down my face as I just reread some of their blog. Sending prayers and hugs their way.

lindsay marie said...

I pray their family can be blessed with comfort and understanding...I know I would need a miraculous amount to even survive at all...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...