Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Flats to Love

I can't stop thinking about these scarf tied flats that I spotted yesterday.
(Dear Dan, remember our anniversary that is coming up?  I'm just saying ...)

And while on the subject of shoes,

A friend recently showed me that she found my every day go to sandals that were falling apart,
And for half the price!  
I had first found these at Anthropologie, and then they were at Free People, but they were no where to be found once I had gotten to the point of needing repair.
Until now!
You can find them here.

10 comments:

K said...

I looove those flats!!!

red.neck chic said...

I adore those flats... I keep eye balling my shoe boxes and then my scarfs. LOL

Tracey said...

Love those flats! What a tease. I was excited that they actually came in 11 (42) but then I read that they run small and to order a size up. Boo!! Guess I won't have to splurge on them now.

brooke field said...

I love all of their new flats!

Nicole said...

Too funny... I have the exact same sandals that I got at DSW! They are the best. Love the flats too!

Natalie said...

the scarf shoes are adorable! perfect for teaching my first graders!

pollydove said...

Seriously the cutest flats ever!

Ridgely's Radar said...

So cute! Love the bows!

Bobbi said...

I absolutely love those. And your blog. It's so beautiful, your design style is awesome. Oh, and your daughter's hair is amazing - so blond!

{Bobbi}
http://fashionunder30.blogspot.com/

Jen S. said...

I love those flats!!!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...