Thursday, July 7, 2011

Butterfly Painting :: Rachel Robbins


I was so excited to receive my butterfly painting by my talented friend Rachel Robbins!
It is so beautiful, and I can not get over all of the detail in each butterfly.
I first saw a few of Rachel's paintings in this post on her blog and knew I had to have one!
I love her graphic style of painting and how colorful her artwork is.


I wanted to have this painting in time for Presley's butterfly and bubbles party and then up on one of my lucky walls of course.
I can't wait to share with you where we end up hanging it!

If you are interested in buying a piece of Rachel's amazing art, email her at
robbins757@gmail.com


8 comments:

Lily said...

Its so pretty !! Love the colors.

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Natasha Simpson * said...

These are beautiful!

Natasha
http://www.lovedesignbarbados.blogspot.com

BethanyPeterson said...

I'M OBSESSED. I NEED ONE.

Tied with a Bouw said...

Ooh, I would love a few of these! Thanks for sharing! :) x

Kristy @ I Design Love said...

So pretty! I have been looking for some butterfly art. What gorgeous art :)

Kristy
www.idesignlove.com

Ridgely's Radar said...

What beautiful colors and detail! I always had a thing for butterflies growing up!

Zane Wooder said...

I love how much color and detail you put into these butterfly's. Your such a amazing artist.

-Zane of ontario honey

Beth Whiting said...

I love the bright colors. A beautiful and cheerful painting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...