Friday, July 8, 2011

Bubbles and Butterflies Too


We just threw a bubble and butterfly party for Presley
and it was a hit!
This was my first "friend" party and I was fearful of not entertaining the kids.
Especially in my current low energy state.
It might have been the hottest day so far this summer ....
but everyone had fun and Presley felt so special surrounded by her tiny friends!

I created this invite inspired by the said butterfly painting by Rachel.  
I think the painted butterfly made it!
Thanks again to Rachel Robbins.


I am beyond exhausted from our fun (and a little party planning stress) week that I am going to wait to post photos of the party until next week.
Until then enjoy your weekend.
I know we will with our very happy, very spoiled, and very loved three year old.
xo

(can I mention again how lucky I am to have a photog in the family?)

1 comment:

Angie said...

LOVE the invites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...