Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kitchen Door Blue

I have quite the sweet treat for a lot of you this Tuesday morning.
By far the most commonly asked question from this blog is "what is the color on your kitchen door??"

I am so sorry it has taken me this long to respond to you all, but I finally made the trip to Home Depot to get the answer.
(I chose a Martha Stewart color and had it matched by Glidden paint...)




The color is TIDEWATER MSL121 by Martha Stewart at The Home Depot
I always paint doors and trim in HIGH GLOSS.  I love the contrast it creates against the walls, and the high gloss really pumps up the color which is fun on a door or the like!

see more photos here

13 comments:

Simple Dwellings said...

What a beautiful kitchen and door color! I also love high gloss paint. :)

Christina said...

I love the color of your door!

Tracey said...

Great colour. I can never resist a greeny blue/ turquoise or a shiny gloss black myself.

Jen said...

Gorgeous blue! I was just thinking about perfect blues for my closet project. This beauty needs to be added to the list. Thanks for the info!

Erika Gregory said...

Such a pretty color. Big fan of your kitchen!

{molly beth} said...

i am in love with this kitchen. i'm such a fan of crisp white and robins egg blue. such a great combo.

thanks for sharing!

xoxo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Emily Curfew said...

Your blue kitchen door is such a stand-out. I love how you made the painted closet doors in your home a trademark. Very cool.

Brooke Cushman said...

I am sure you get this all the time, but that kitchen would be my dream! I love the whitesplash! The entire kitchen is so adorable, I love it.

Chester County Cottage Girl said...

I think the blue door is the answer! It just pops! Love your blog!

K said...

I love your kitchen! Especially the chandelier.

Laci said...

I seriously LOVE

jessie said...

BLESS YOU!

Ralph Johnson said...

Your kitchen rocks! this one is the ideal, the colors are refreshing, well spaced and organized. The overall kitchen environment is conducive to cooking and preparation.

interior doors ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...