Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Monday!



I thought I'd share a couple videos with you all today to start off the week.  First, is a little teaser of our trip to Italy video that Dan put together last minute for a fun Father's Day gift to my dad (and to put some pressure on my little brother to get started on the video!)  Please excuse me, Dan loves to embarrass me - and I asked my family that I not be in the photos and videos with how sick I felt the whole time.  I just wanted to remember the trip through memories, but they won't have it ...

Italy video song:  The Golden Age by The Astroid Galaxy Tour


video

This second one is just a quick iphone video of Presley on our trip to Utah that we just got back from.  No words, I love this girl!  She is too much fun to be around, and in honor of Father's Day I love that she has such a fun relationship with her Daddy on their daddy daughter date.

7 comments:

sarah marie. said...

such a cute video of presley! and sooo good to see you by the way.

Mandy said...

Hahaaa! SO glad I dropped by Nic! I am rollin... You guys are hillarious! And Pres is off the charts. What can we all say, you have been blessed! XO

keri said...

Love Love your Blog. You have such cute ideas! Gotta ask, what song was used for the Italy video? Love it!

Swell Girl said...

Lovin this Italy video.I think the kids and I have jammed to it at least 4 times this morning. Glad you posted it. I can't wait to see the rest. Robb needs to get on it. I am hoping we get it before Christmas.

caitlin wilson said...

i love these videos! dan did a fabulous job and especially love your bootie shakin'and all the yummy food. love presley as always...can we plan a philly trip?

KM said...

your family is so darn cute.. I love it!

Ashly said...

Dan did a fab job on the Italy video. I love that Robby is taller than the elevator! That little P bowling is pretty dang cute too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...