Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Monday and Shop For Ruby Jane

I hope you all had a great weekend!   I am hoping to be much better with posts this week ...


A friend of mine is going through more than I can imagine right now with her baby girl Ruby Jane.  My heart is so heavy for their family.  I have wanted to help and sometimes when things are this hard you just don't know how.  I have such admiration for Ani and the fight and strength she is showing for Ruby and her family.  I thought I would help spread the word about a fundraiser that Stella & Dot is doing for sweet Ruby this week only.  Head over and purchase a great piece of jewelry for summer knowing you are helping a family in need now through Friday June 10th. (Make sure it says Julie Krueger is your stylist.)  You can also donate here.  Any little bit helps!

Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a great cause! That necklace on the bust is amazing! Off to shop! ;)

Tanner Family said...

Thanks for doing this Nicole! I can't stop thinking about Ani and sweet baby Ruby, this is a great way to help them.

jandjhome said...

Oh wow, I will keep them in my prayers. What lovely items. I've got to go check them out.

The Locklins said...

Thank you for sharing this great cause. I'm adding sweet Ruby to my prayer list. My, what tough times for your sweet friends and their dear babe. I'll hold mine a little closer tonight.

Nicole said...

I love Stella & Dot jewelry! I was invited to a party last weekend that got cancelled, so I may have to do my ordering through here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...