Monday, June 13, 2011

Felt Party Hats



Have you guys seen this tutorial floating around the blog world??  I am dying over how sweet and perfect these felt party hats are.  With Presley's birthday right around the corner I am starting to brainstorm and definitely want to make a special hat for my birthday girl.  I usually just add felt and embellishments to traditional party hats bought at the craft store.  I love the look of all felt.

As for now Presley wants a "butterfly baking bubble party" .... so we'll see what we end up going with.
Love this party animal of mine.
She can't stop telling everyone when her birthday is and about said birthday party.

Last year we made flower headbands for her garden party

And for her first birthday she wore a party hat for her circles party


8 comments:

Candace Rose said...

Oooh I love this! I might have to try these out for one of my little monster's birthday parties in a couple months. Thanks for sharing!

Cason and Marie said...

I love the flower headbands! Can't wait to see what you come up with for presleys party.

Anonymous said...

LOVE butterfly parties!! www.haloheaven.com has great butterfly wings that are really inexpensive - about $1.50 each! They make fun party favors (and fantastic photo props!). We just used them for our daughter's 5th birthday.

Laura said...

Cute hats--may have to try this out for my baby's 1st B-day. Last year I did a butterfly birthday for my daughter and I posted about it, if you're looking for ideas.
welivethegivenlife.blogspot.com

Sadie + Stella said...

Cute, cute idea. Love homemade party favors!

www.sadieandstella.blogspot.com

Tanya @ Dans le Townhouse said...

Love the felt hat. I have been making felted wool everything recently.

K said...

I haven't see those before - super cute!!!

Spinster At 25 said...

This is from Princess Lasertron! You should look at her site, sooo many adorable things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...