Thursday, May 19, 2011

Reader's Wood Stained Art

 I have loved seeing some of your own wood stained art!
Thank you so much for sending them in, I wanted to share them with all of you.
The above photos was a font cut onto white contact paper.  Great idea if you don't want to paint out the letters.

 Love this song! Great idea by Jessica.

Love this too!  Lyrics from their favorite Hawaiian song.

Thanks for sharing!  I am painting a large piece for a client/friend in a couple weeks that I can't wait to share as with you.

8 comments:

amber said...

this is such a great idea!

Stephanie said...

Oh my. I love Van Morrison. I must try to make that!

Holli said...

These are fantastic!!

Lily said...

I love these...I really want to try and make one !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

BethanyPeterson said...

can't wait for mine!!!! love you

chelsey said...

Thanks for the step-by-step tutorial! I just posted mine...

http://makinahouseahome.blogspot.com/

Love it!

FlirtyGems said...

I have to get on mine ASAP! They are awesome.

heather caroline said...

I absolutely love this, and all your DIY craft/party ideas.......keeping me busy!
RestlessOasis.blogspot.com
Thanks for the inspiration!
~Heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...