Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Our Weekend in Photos

On Friday we gardened, 
Presley loves to play in our little garden.
I am hoping to get some tomato plants this summer.


 We had a little garage sale early Saturday morning.

Presley found old photos of us while prepping for said garage sale.
She ran over to the fridge - took down all of her artwork and put up our pictures. 


After the garage sale I ran to a baby shower,
then off to my nieces first  birthday.

 Candice created quite the party and delicious spread!


 Then we headed straight from there to another birthday party,
with pony rides - Presley was obsessed!


Then we headed back home for the first time all day to relax and get some snuggle time in.
It was a busy weekend, but luckily we had all day Sunday to be together, go to church, and relax!

12 comments:

Christina said...

I love your succulent garden!

Chelsea said...

I second the love of the succulent garden. I wish I could grow one.
I went to SoCal in March and I now have about 612 pictures of succulents on my phone.... love!

The Sister Sophisticate said...

That cake looks good and lovely!

Lovin That! said...

Looks like a lovely weekend! Great photos...Your daughter is adorable.

Jenna said...

Your daughter is absolutely beautiful! That first picture of her on the pony is to die for. I've been a bit of a blog stalker since I found your blog and I love it!

Swell Girl said...

Love that succulent garden. i was going to comment on how full and lush it's become. Oh and that cake, curse it, I couldn't stop eating it. I finally had to throw it out.

Rosa said...

Bonitas fotos, enhorabuena por tu fantástico blog

little petite said...

The cake looks heavenly! What flavor is it?

Amy Ruth said...

Love the succulent garden - any chance you'll detail the plants for us ... and give us some growing tips? I want to copy yours! ;)

Tracey said...

That's one busy day and some lucky shoppers! That cute white vase/pot thing would have been mine!

Anonymous said...

I love the dining room table and chairs...where did they come from?

jessica said...

I stumbled upon your blog a while ago and love your design! I don't think it is your house, but I also really love the table and chairs in the photo of the dining room, any chance you could get us the source?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...