Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day




My Sister in law, Candice, My Mama, and me

Happy Mother's Day weekend to everyone!
I have always loved Mother's Day, it has been a time to honor the incredible woman I was blessed to have in my life.  I think this is also why I feel honored to be a mother myself now, because of the mothers I've had in my life to teach, lead, and guide me through.  
I can't wait to honor and celebrate my Mother, Mother in law, and two Grandmothers.

My Mother in law, Julie, and Dan

My Mother dancing with my Dad
Love you Mom!

My Grandma Ruthie always teaching me how to cook, bake, entertain, live with passion, and balance a life full of motherhood and an amazing career.  Miss you Grandma Ruthie.

And my Grandma Judy who was the life of the party, graceful, and spent the last twenty years of her life spoiling her grandchildren with so much love and time spent together.
Miss you too Grandma Judy.

I love all of these women. 
Feeling lucky to have them all in my life and hope to continue the legacy they started.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you.
And to all the Mothers and women that have influenced my life, there are so many of you out there!
I love you all.

11 comments:

karen @ our slo house said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too!

p.s. Anyone ever tell you that you look like Ali Landry? (gorgeous!)

Pinecone said...

Beautiful photos!! Love the top one especially.
Have a great Mother's Day!
Ashlyn

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Nicole,
I am new to your lovely blog! What a sweet tribute to the important women that formed your life.
Beautiful... and happy Mother's Day to you!!!
Yvonne

Shannon said...

What a lovely post!
Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day with your loved ones.
Shannon

Mrs. Taylor said...

You come from a line of beautiful women who have passed down their good genes to you! Happy Mother's Day!

Tracey said...

Ahh lovely post. Great pics too. xx

Becky said...

Just found your blog, love it! Such a lovely post btw and your Grandma Judy looks like an old hollywood movie star.

Blissful Dwelling said...

Love your top/dress. Where did you get it, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks!

Larissa

Seven said...

Such gorgeous women! Happy Mother's Day!

www.7sleeps.blogspot.com

simplyvonne said...

aw this is too cute! you have your mother's smile!

Colleen said...

Happy Mother's Day! I love that first picture, stunning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...