Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Did You Know

I almost always travel with a photographer??
My sister in law Candice is an amazing photographer, and we luck out every family vacation and gathering with beautiful photos.
Lucky for us she took plenty of photos this trip as well, I was sick for most of the trip unfortunately and didn't take out my camera!
You must check out her work.
She also just started this darling blog Always Swell, a must read!

Here are some of her photos of the Tuscan villa, Tre Querce, we stayed in for five nights.  It was an amazing home and I loved their updated take on a tuscan home.  The interiors were gorgeous - not to mention the views!






 This was our charming room, we loved it!











I can't wait to show you more of her work on our trip once I get my hands on them!

15 comments:

Ashly said...

wait, you were sick?? that is so crappy. I can't wait to hear more details from the trip. The house looks incredible! Just got your comment on my blog. Looks like we are both doing our morning blogging simultaneously. ha ha ha.

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

So sad you were sick! The villa is incredibly gorgeous. She is a fabulous photographer!

Holli said...

Her work is beautiful!!!

Ryan Smart said...

How did you survive such awful conditions? I mean who could really live like that? No wonder you got sick surrounded by all that posh luxury-I bet you missed home so much. Next time-I'd be happy to be your Bell Boy, make you all breakfast or stay in the servants quarters. I am a great travel partner...think about it.

courtneyb said...

that is so gorgeous, not the Italian living I was accustom to :) What town were you guys in?

corryfever said...

i wanna be you........in more ways than one!!!!!!!

Lonely Wife Project said...

Her photographs are unbelievable. I love the rugs in the villa! Can't wait to see more.

the industrial cottage said...

WOW!amazing

travelkate said...

What a dream vacation! The pictures are gorgeous...can't wait to see more!

Swell Girl said...

Thanks Nic. It was a great trip. I will burn some cd's asap. I have wayyyy too many pics.

simplyvonne said...

gorgeous photos and gorgeous place! I thought I was looking at some magazines! she did a great job!

<a href="http://simplyvonne.blogspot.com>Yvonne </a>

Audrey Crisp said...

Breathtaking!!

Kerstin said...

these pictures look like they're straight out of a magazine! how lucky you are to be surrounded by photographers. hope your trip was as beautiful as it looks!

Elle said...

uhhh i am so jealous. it is my dream to have a prof photographer family member/friend! amazing!

Lula. said...

How dreamy is that????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...