Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend

 How is it already Wednesday?!  This week is too busy and flying by!
Luckily we had a charming, relaxing Easter weekend.
Sunday morning we started off with a visit from the Easter Bunny who left Presley all sorts of sweet treats!  Then a yummy breakfast and off to church in the afternoon.



 My bunnies, I hope Dan doesn't kill me for posting this pic...
 We filled Presley's Easter eggs with little toys and bunny snacks, and only bought one bag of candy!  It was nice to not have so much sugar, I think we all had a sugar hangover the next morning ... so glad to get rid of the sweets!
 Dan and Presley before church

 After church we headed to my Aunt and Uncle's homes where we had a delicious dinner, and a huge Easter egg hunt in my Uncle's backyard that backs up to a vineyard.  The kids all loved it!

Some of the kids, who are mainly my cousins, but I'm pretty sure Presley thinks they are all hers.

I hope you all had a great Easter as well, I always love the holidays and the excuse to get together with family.

8 comments:

travelkate said...

Looks like a fun and beautiful Easter! Your daughter is precious and I love your bright Easter outfit!

amber said...

sounds like a great easter weekend!! love that "bunnies" picture. haha :)

Susanna N. said...

I have to ask where did you get Presley's dress? So cute and looks so comfy!

Karena said...

Your family is so adorable Nicole!!
So glad you had a special easter!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

jessica said...

so glad to hear you had a wonderful easter! presley is adorable!! :-)

Holli said...

What a perfect Easter weekend! I love the pics.... your family's place is beautiful... great picture spot!

Nycia @ Inspired Events said...

I love your blog!

Lisa said...

UMMM, your outfit is to die for. I'm obsessed with the color combo.

So pretty sweet Nicci.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...