Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Weekend Thoughts

I'm wishing it was still the weekend.
We are lucking out with amazing weather, and we had a lot planned last weekend.
Wedding reception, groceries at the market, long day at Disneyland with my side of the family, and a lazy Sunday.
Life is good and it is the little things that are making me happy.

... like this basket full of the most delicious strawberries
And the fact that Presley would look at this picture and say,
"(loud gasp) Oh no Mommy! My nails are not even painted!"
ha! This girl of mine is hilarious and so dramatic and loves to have her nails painted at all times.

4 comments:

Val said...

Little girls are so precious!! Weekends are the best!

A Vintage Vine said...

Miss Presley is a doll! I used to think it was the big things in life that would give me joy.....How glad I am that I came to realize differently!!! Your simple post, says alot, thanks for sharing!

Nuha said...

Oh my goodness, your daughter sounds so precious!!! And those strawberries look delicious :) I'm also wishing it was the weekend...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be a fast week!

xoxo

Christina - Summer Year Round said...

Those strawberries look great - Growing up in New Jersey my mom would take us strawberry and blueberry picking every year. I can taste it now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...