Wednesday, March 2, 2011

bookplates for sale





Belongs to You Pinks
$18.00/32 bookplates
$3 shipping

A few of you emailed me asking if the bookplates I recently made for a friend were for sale. I decided to put up a few for sale if you are interested! Email me, meohmyblog@gmail.com, with the bookplate you would like and I will send you a PayPal order!

I want to thank you all again for your kind words and support! It means more than you know.


Belongs to You Multi
$18.00/32 bookplates
$3 shipping

Chevron Grey
$15.00/18 bookplates
$3 shipping


Geometric Squares
$15.00/18 bookplates
$3 shipping

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
Custom Chevron Grey & Geometric Squares
$20.00/18 bookplates
$3 shipping

Custom Bookplate
$22.00/32 bookplates
$3 shipping

If you would like any of the bookplates with a name, or certain colors I can do that also!
The bookplates with borders (Chevron and Geometric Squares) will be $20.00/18 bookplates

for orders, email me at
meohmyblog@gmail.com

2 comments:

Martha said...

Love these! Did you create them in Illustrator or Photoshop? What font was used on the Chevron Grey bookplate?

Alisha Stamper said...

so I totally want to comment on like 6 posts, but that's crazy, right? Especially since I just found you. I'm sure there'll be so many more in the future.

#1--these bookplates are uh-mazing. Beautiful and I love them.
#2-- your little girl's room. I think I sighed so many times that I have used all my "oh cute" sighs for the rest of my life.
#3-- the condo. oh my word. What I would give to have my house look that together!

Thanks for carving out such a lovely space. It was nice to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...