Friday, February 18, 2011

Trip to Utah + Good Eats


Snow bunnies up at Sundance

I am sitting in Santa Barbara watching a movie with my babe while it pours rain - starving - due to a new lifestyle decision when it comes to our diet (more on that later) thinking of our incredible trip to Utah a few days back. It was freezing cold!!! But you can't beat the gorgeous scenery and the delicious food!



My cute mom was up with us as well, it was fun to spend some quality girl time with her!


I thought I'd link to some of my favorite spots that I was able to stop in for a quick bite. You must try these when you're in town!

Pizzeria 712 (my all time favorite)
Les Madelaines - get a few of the kuoing-amans to take home. One is never enough!
The Chocolate - this was my first time, and everything was delicious!

We ate like Kings!
And there were still some places that I wish I could have gotten to. Utah seriously has some of the best spots!

18 comments:

Rhiannon Nicole said...

You guys are such a sweet family!! Great photos too :) xo

Audrey Crisp said...

Amazing!

Pink Caboose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma (Glitter and Gold) said...

great photos! your mama looks like a sister! great genes in your family . . . and your little blondie is just simply the sweetest little thing! where did you get her puffy jacket, I want to get one for my 2yr old Emerson Poppy.

Carolyn said...

Love your blog, your beautiful home...and beautiful family! How cute is Presley's outfit!

No.35style said...

your photos are always amazing...what kind of camera do you have?

Candice said...

Sad that we don't vacation together any more. Seriously when was the last time we were all together? I feel like we haven't seen you in forever. Glad you guys had fun in Utah and SB. Hopefully we can get all the cousins in the snow next year. Die over P's pig tails.

Marianne said...

Cucina is my favorite! Will have to try some of the other spots when we go for spring break.

tiffany garfield photography said...

what a fun trip! presley is seriously darling. she looks like she loves the snow. what a fun getaway. so glad you had such a great time...and ate some of the best food EVER! hope to see you soon! :)

caitlin wilson said...

such darling picture. wish i could have been eating all that yummy food esp. pizzeria 712+ you, dan- takes me back to the ICN days. xoxo

Ashley said...

you are beautiful! and your daughter is the cutest thing i ever seen! what kind of camera do you use?

KIDLARK said...

That first picture of P is adorable.

Dearest Home said...

What a beautiful family! We have gone to Park City a few times and we love it! I hope to own a home there someday. :) Just found your blog and I love it - I'm a new follower! I'd love if you stopped by my blog, too. Have a great week!

lindsay said...

Love all those places to eat! Your little girl is soooooo adorable! she needs to be a baby gap model.

Tanner Family said...

Umm the first picture is a cover of a magazine, seriously.

Rachel said...

yo nicole, when i have kids will you be their personal stylist? i'll pay you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, just gorgeous! I was wondering if you knew where the bed in the master was from. It's stunning.

Thanks, Danielle

Tiffany said...

You seriously have the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen! Her eyes are amazing, and oh man, that platinum blonde hair! Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...