Friday, February 25, 2011

baby's bookplates


My bestie since third grade had her baby shower for her first babe last night.
I have been thinking about what fun things I can make for that baby all week to add to my all time favorite toys.
I wanted to make a couple more things, but time ran out. (Lucky for me there is still time until baby is here.) I got a onesie embroidered with his sweet nickname "alfie".

And made these bookplates to decorate his ever growing library. While I was at it, I made some for Presley and for her girl Lola in pinks and purples.

I love opening Presley's books now to see this on the inside cover!

I think I'm going to add a "given by" on the next round.

9 comments:

caitlin wilson said...

darling! when can i order some?

Hollis | Sass+Frass said...

I made "This Book Was A Gift From:" stickers for the first baby shower I hosted. (You can kind of see them here: http://tumblr.com/xcw1ig0h)Sent them out with the invites asking everyone to bring their favorite baby book. Love the idea of giving the mom-to-be their own set of their own stickers to keep track of books.

•Kristin• said...

love this idea!!!! your blog is always so inspiring! :)

Allison said...

What a great idea! I love making homemade gifts for new babies - my sister is due at the end of March, and she's already got a handful from me :)

Ashly said...

Do I spy the blabla fox? I bought the girl fox for baby on the way...so cute!

Alena said...

Such a cute idea!!

sarah, flourish design + style said...

OH! Please sell these :)

Yahnay said...

I just discovered your lovely blog. So inspiring. Your pictures and home are amazing. I will definitely be back to visit!

Val said...

This is very precious!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...