Tuesday, January 25, 2011

an old friend's wedding


Last week I was able to reconnect with an old friend that I hadn't seen since highschool through this here blog. I was so glad to see what she was up to and it was so fun to see that she is working in design and is seriously talented! She recently wed, and I was blown away by her beautiful, handmade, and innovative wedding.

I had to share! Brittany was featured on 100 Layer Cake. I wrote her back telling her that I am for sure bookmarking this wedding to use as inspiration for future events and parties!

2 comments:

Lonely Wife Project said...

I saw this awhile ago and I absolutely LOVE! If only I could get remarried -- with the same man of course ;)

Shelly Hyde said...

small little world. Brittany is my MIL's cousin's daughter (sounds like a stretch). I saw that invite in person. AMAZING.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...