Friday, December 10, 2010

Light of My Life Studio

I was so excited when I got the mail this afternoon and found this pretty little package!!
Hillary from light of my life studio contacted me a week ago about doing a painting of Presley.
I was so flattered and excited!
She let me send her some photos so that I could visualize what the painting would be like, and this is the one we picked. Hillary is so kind and was so easy to work with!

The pretty packaging and darling business cards did not go unnoticed!

And the finished product!
I can't wait to get this original gorgeous painting up in our home, but I had to share it with you right away.
I think this would make an amazing gift!
Thank you again Hillary!
Check out light of my life studio and order one for yourself or someone special too!

Hope you all have a great weekend!
xo

4 comments:

Karena said...

How wonderful, a gift to treasure forever!!

Come by and enter my Giveaway from Fifi Flowers!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Jennie Smithson said...

lovelovelovelovelove it!

Erica said...

How cool! And it looks just like her! What a cool talent to have and super cute biz cards!

Marie said...

Wow, looks great :) Love it! xoxo Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...