Thursday, December 16, 2010

gently used clothes for sale

I've added some of my gently used clothing to the Me Oh My shop, some of you have already noticed and placed orders (thank you!) I thought I would announce it on my blog to all of you!

Hope you are all having a great holiday season, I am loving the hustle and bustle that is Christmas. It is always a fun time of year.


It is a cold and rainy day here, so I am hoping to get a lot done if I can keep Presley happy being cooped up inside all day!

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'd recognize those legs anywhere! And cute clothes!

Tatiana said...

Hello,

I found your blog a week or two ago and LOVE the inspiration of style. Just wanted to say hello because I'll probably be stopping in often!!!

Thanks!
Tatiana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...