Monday, November 8, 2010

speaking of ...

I found myself in the local Anthro this evening to check out the holiday visuals.
The deer head in at the entrance cash wrap had me speechless.

I also saw these beauties
(they are better in person)
I'm trying to figure out how I can justify $30 for each ornament ...
This will definitely be on my list to grab when the holiday decor goes on sale for next year.

And don't even get me started on these darlings.
I'm in love.
must. have.

And if I am going with this colorful theme,
You know I'll be draping this garland on my tree!

9 comments:

Lovin That! said...

Great Decorations!! Go for it with the ornament - you can't put a price on tradition right! :-)

Audrey {C} said...

Love Anthro!! Great stuff as always!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Absolutely agree,l I was there on the weekend and love every single bit (as usual!)

heather yalin said...

I love that reindeer!

Lovin That! said...

Just posted some fall inspiration outfits - love your feedack!:-)

Ashly said...

thats funny because when i saw that ikat ornament, i totally thought of you.

morgan and joel said...

Love the ornaments, they look like Missoni bulbs! xx

Allison {Live Love Small} said...

first time on your blog...it's lovely! cute reindeer!

No.35style said...

love love anthro!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...