Monday, November 29, 2010

Family Room Built In


A couple months back I finished our Family Room built in!
I love having small spaces of our place finished, it is such a good feeling....
For our built in I really wanted it to reflect the space it was in, and not be too distracting when we want to relax and watch a good show.
I love me some Brothers and Sisters.



The best part of it is: my collection of white vases is complete. Sigh!
They are a mix of flea market finds, Ikea, West Elm and a couple from Chameleon Home.
I really love the way they all look together.
This is definitely my favorite part.



I found a few inexpensive glass vases at Anthropologie and decided to just use whatever I already had to finish the shelves.
Old books wrapped in paper, old frames painted white, and a couple more flea market finds.





Here is a couple shots of other elements in the room.



I love this table, I grew up with it in my parents house for as long as I can remember, when it finally got the boot I snagged it and gave it a few coats of Ultra High Gloss white paint.
Love the claw and ball feet!

19 comments:

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

It looks fabulous! Love your collection of white vases xx

Anna said...

Gorgeous...everything ties in beautifully a welcoming, sophisticated..yet soft space..love it...good skills lovely x

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Looks beautiful!

Lovin That! said...

So classy! I am just in the process of getting quotes to take down a wood feature around our TV/Fireplace and do something white and softer. Great inspiration!

Emily Curfew said...

i love your display of white vases. such a great idea.

mydesignchic said...

Great job...love the way you displayed all the "pretties"!!

Shauna said...

oh wow. it looks so beautiful.

Karena said...

Nicole I love it especially your collection of white vases!!

Come and Enter my giveaway from Fifi Flowers!
xoxo

Karena
Art by Karena

Mallory said...

I love white. I love everything you do! Gorgeous!

caitlin wilson said...

they look GORGEOUS. flawless room. you didn't mention the HEAVENLY rug... it feels divine under foot.

Melissa said...

It looks great! Love all the white vases and I love how the coffee table looks painted white. Pretty.

Nicki said...

Beautiful! Who did the built in? Looks like it just slides right in. I need that for my place!!

g* said...

You're amazing! Love the white. I can't wait to see what you do for your holiday decor.

::jill:: said...

nicole.

first-thanks for the congratulatory text!

second- i love your house AND you are not the only one addicted to WHITE. I always go back to classic white when in doubt. however, you my friend, do it well.

Leanne said...

It looks beautiful! I linked to your milk glass collection today over on my blog - elleapparel.blogspot.com. Great job!

Kelsey said...

Love it! Where did you hide the cable box and dvd player, etc?

Fawn Teresi said...

DId you build this? Can you tell me what you used for the base? Please!

Jamie said...

Hi Nicole, I love your home and am wondering where your pillows are from? I especially love the one with the Pom poms!

Thanks, Jamie

Jamgodsgirl@yahoo.com

Amy said...

Also curious about the base - did you build them custom? Do you have a source? thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...