Friday, October 29, 2010

Tasty Little Owls


My mom found this darling little treat on a blog
(I don't know which one - if you do, please tell me!)
I had play group at my house this week, so we decided to give it a try!
All the kids loved it.
They had fun making them and eating them.


Take half of a graham cracker and cut a marshmallow in half.
Place towards top of graham cracker sticky side down.
Place a yellow candy coating disc on each marshmallow for the eyes.
Put in microwave for 7 seconds
Remove and add a chocolate chip to the center of each eye.
Add a candy corn in the middle of the eyes for the beak.
And you have a tasty little owl!





5 comments:

chelsea said...

sweet presley and her friends are 12. they are also models. so creative, nicole!

lilla.u said...

Wow! Must try!
Have a great weekend!

Lovin That! said...

Will have to try this with my 2 year old this weekend...cute!

Sammi said...

I think this is where it's from -- http://www.livinglocurto.com/2010/09/owl-smores/

Jamie said...

oh that is so the cutest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...