Tuesday, October 26, 2010

sprinkles on top

Head over to their site and take advantage, Julie makes the cutest baby items!
Presley loves to wear a lot of her clips and I still use the diaper and wipes case I got over two years ago.

Here are some of my favs ...

sweet petite felt flower clip set with forget me not centers, choose any TWO

lion tamer felt flower with sequin center and pinstripe ribbon

samantha felt bow set on alligator clips CHOOSE 2 IN THE COLOR(s) OF YOUR CHOICE

hocus pocus felt flower bouquet with millinery centers

classic beauty felt flower with vintage studded button

3 comments:

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Love the felt flower headbands- adorable!

Rach said...

the bows are really cute!

Tanner Family said...

So cute! This would be perfect for my new baby girl! Finally to have bows in our house, so exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...