Monday, October 18, 2010

NYC: where we ate

Bread in Tribeca on Church St.


Olives in Soho
on Prince Street between Greene and Wooster
BEST butternut squash soup I've ever had.


Becco on Restaurant Row in the Theater District.
355 W. 46th St
The most amazing heirloom tomato salad!



A few trips to AQ Kafe
Delicious egg bake and yummy almond croissants.
I think we went there every morning?

STK in the Meat Packing District
I love this area,
and despite the loudest restaurant I've ever eaten in,
I was obsessed with the ambiance and the amazing food!
A must.


Cafe Habana in Soho
Just order the fried plantains and the grilled corn.
Unreal.


And let us not forget Levain Bakery.
I went here too many times to tell, its embarrassing.
I've never had a better cookie.
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip all the way, and maybe the Oatmeal Raisin.
Run, don't walk.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Fried plantains and grilled corn?! I should not be looking at this while hungry...

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing as now I have some new ideas for my next visit to NYC!

Chrissy said...

My mouth is watering...Ashly told me that they have a cafe habana in Malibu now...? When is our next girls day?? haha

ALi said...

I really enjoy looking at your blog, you have great style. I know this is random, but where is your top from in this post, absolutely love it!

nicole me oh my! said...

Ali, my top is from French Connection, and I love it too! Thanks!

morgan and joel said...

This makes me miss ny. olives use to be my lunch break stop. come up this way, and lets go to the Malibu Habana!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...