Thursday, October 21, 2010

client's custom mirror


I spent the morning with one of my clients (also known as my mom) designing a custom mirror for her dining room.
We used the mirror found in Celerie Kemble's gorgeous home as inspiration.
I am really excited to see it done. We are trying to finish the room by Thanksgiving,
and Alice Lane is helping with the host and hostess chairs in the room too - so you know it's going to be amazing!


Here is a sneak peek of the wallpaper that I found at Walnut Wallpaper in West Hollywood.
(They have an insane collection of wallpaper! Check it out.)

Designer's Guild - Firle Willow paper

2 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

That mirror is incredible. I am in love...

Lovin That! said...

Beautiful! I absolutely love your blog. I discovered it early spring and have been hooked ever since.

I have recently started my own lifestyle blog. I live in Vancouver, BC and also have a 2 year old little girl.

I posted on of your pics of Presley's room today. Just love (and Presley was one of our top pics for names, love it!).

Check out www.lovinthat.blogspot.com I'd welcome your feedback...

Karla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...