Wednesday, September 22, 2010

our weekend in photos


I partied like a rockstar with some of my girlfriends at True Food.
It is seriously so good, you have to go!


We had an amazing weekend spent with great friends and family.
My "German brother" came to visit with his beautiful new bride.
Barteck was our foreign exchange student who lived with us for year.
It was so fun to visit with them again and have them at my parents for a long stay.

We spent an afternoon at the Montage getting spoiled in honor of their wedding that we sadly missed.
and ended the day fine dining at Javier's.

We got our carpets cleaned, again times two.
(I don't recommend renting out your place for three years unless you plan on changing the carpet!)

I loved walking through the new look of Restoration Hardware retail stores, they are so moody and beautiful.
I was hoping they would change the store to look like their new collection.


ran errands in style

Had Barteck and Frederike over for a lazy Sunday afternoon.

and Dan helped me hang our drapes ... pictures to come!
It was a great weekend!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like a really enjoyable weekend. Your little girl is just gorgeous - love the shopping trolley shot :)

lindsay marie said...

What a fun weekend! I adore your little girl, her white blonde hair is awesome.

Amy said...

oh my gosh! your little girl is not so little anymore! she is so beautiful and i cant even handle her darling blonde hair!

i guess i didn't realize you had this blog? excited to add it :)

No.35style said...

look at that darling baby girl! love your purse!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...